Thursday 1 September 2016

Writing Portfolio Sample

This term for writing I have been working with Elly. Our focus has been around sentences Troy focus has been around words and Nic's focus has been around planning. We have been learning about simple sentences, Compound sentences and Complex sentences. Elly made a slide about what we have been
learning and here is my slide.



Evaluation: I think that I have done a good job we learning the different type of sentences but I could work on my complex sentences a bit more

Feedback/Feedforward:
I think you could work on knowing the difference between complex and compound sentences as soon as you see them.
- Tabitha C

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honesty in your evaluation Sophie. This is tricky stuff to be getting your head around! In the end, regardless of what sort of sentences you use in your writing, you want to impact the reader. You want to be making deliberate decisions about how you do this.

    ReplyDelete