Thursday 3 March 2016

One Word 2016 Portfolio Sample

Description: We have set a one word goal for this year my one word is courageous . I choose this word because I need to be more brave. We wanted to display the words somewhere in the class. Elly took photos of us and pretending to hold a sign and then we measured how big the sign would be. Then we practiced drawing in our writers notebook and making look all creative and after we had practiced 3 or more times did it on a piece on card and then we glued them onto the photo and so colored piece of paper.















Feedback/Feedforward: I think that you did a good job at making all the letters into different
characters. Next time you could make it a bit more bold or easier to read cause if you were standing far away you couldn't be able to see the words - Aria

Evaluation: Thanks Aria I totally agree.
I think that I did really well but next time I could work on making the text a bit bigger and bolder.
I think I could work on this at home and out of school time and at camp. This would be challenging when I'm in the learning pit.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of creative lettering Sophie. Your one word stands out perfectly. How are you going at working towards your one word goal every day? Keep challenging yourself to being courageous. What are some other goals you want to challenge yourself at being courageous?

    ReplyDelete