Sunday 13 March 2016

2016 Camp Portfolio

Description: On the 8th to the 11th of march we went to Waikenae El Racho camp. We did ten activities like the pool, Archery, Mini Golf, Water slide, Horses, Low Ropes, Kayak, Rafts, Team Initiative. There were 3 sleeping places for girls and boys and 1 of them was for both. So there were Poplar, Organ and Willow. I sleep in poplar. We had to wake up at 7.00am and go to sleep at 8.30pm. On one of the nights we and a bonfire, smores and spotlight. We had to have 2 showers at least. On the last night we had camp concert.




























































Feedback/Feedforward: I think you did a good job at telling the truth. I think it was good you took in 
a new meal that you like. I think next time you could be more courageous - Aria

2 comments:

  1. We had an awesome time didn't we? I really enjoyed watching you tackle challenges at camp. You were able to approach those challenges with a smile on your face showing a growth mindset. Keep transferring what you have learnt about yourself into school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nic, I was really challenged at camp I was courageous and didn't give up but I had really fun at camp.

    ReplyDelete