Description: Our reading follow up task is to answer questions about the book petronas and here are my answers.
Sunday, 18 October 2015
In discovery time we have a list of things that we could do and I choose to do a drawing with Bella.
- Today for discovery I drew a picture with Bella and we filled in the gaps with pattens.
- I showed creativity by thinking of lots of things to draw and thinking of pattens.
- I showed agency by always being on task and not being silly.
- I showed excellence by always getting things the way we wanted them to look like.
- Next week I'm going to continue on my drawing
Tuesday, 13 October 2015
This term we are doing book bash we choose our three favourite books and there were ten to choose from. I choose Esio trot, Petronas and This Land We Call Home, then we got put into groups. My groups is Petronas. We had to answer three questions and they are.....What made you choose this book? What appeals to you? What hooked you in?
We had to make a predictions about what we think mite happens.
Title- I had never herd of the title before so I thought I would try it out. I want to know what it meant and why. Its sounds like a interesting and adventurous.
Blurb- The blurb sounds really cool and adventurous and Ive never read I blurb like it ever before so thats why choose the book and plus the blurb is very interesting and weird. It sounds like for the blurb that petronas are a type of person.
Cover Design- The cover looks really weird but cool and the bird on the cover is an eagle. There are different shapes like rain drops and lines. There is some thing that looks like a water fall.
Predictions-I think that there is a big city and there are so people that are called petronals and they mite fighting so other people for so land.