Tuesday 8 September 2015

Passion Project Portfolio Sample

Description: We have been trying to find out our passion and my passion that I found out is interior design and we could work in a small group or to work by yourself and I choose to work by myself. I had to make a mood board. 

Big Idea: I am trying to get better at interior design and trying to find out the make look nice in a house/home. When I have got all my imfomation I will start to make my dream home. I am trying to learn the rules that you might need in a house/home. Here are so of the rules.

  1. You would put three or five candles,cups etc
  2. It would be good to have a feature wall
  3. Use bright colours in a room 

Image:














Feedback/Feedforward: WOW Sophie. Looks like you have done a lot of research on interior designs. Next time you add more detail about interior designs - Zara

Evaluation: I think I did a good job but I think I could add more detail about interior design.  

1 comment:

  1. There are some great tips here. Since learning these tips for effective interior design have you seen examples of them around you? It would be interesting to now test them out on people and see if people prefer, for example, a collection of 3 items vs. a collection of 4. I hope you continue to work on your mood board and share it on your blog! Please reread over your post for spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete