Thursday 20 August 2015

Production Protfiolo Sample

In class we have been designing our wearable art for production and the whole school have a different theme and and we got to chose from out of africa with Kate and heroes and villains with Rebecca and Troy did elements. I chose to do heroes and villains with Rebecca. I chose to do a villains because I like them better than heroes. My main colour is dark blue and we had to do a mood board and we had to do up cycle as well. The whole schools theme is ora life.




























































































1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: A big black rubbish bag, black & blue fake leaves, cardboard. 

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: Cutting out the leaves and the cape.
3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: I was really bored of cutting out leaves but I kept on going and I think it ended up cool.
4) Something I am really proud of about production was: I was proud of my cape and tail.
5) Our school vision is to inspire agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: I think that I was being creative and I wasn't going to do the mask but I wanted to strive for excellence.

Feedback/Feedforward
you look great and you put a lot of effort into it and I love the mask but you could have managed your time a bit better - Bella  


Evaluation: I am happy with my garment. 

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, it is awesome to see that you have strived fro excellence in all aspects of your garment! Your choice of colours are very villainous and effective and will look amazing on stage. It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all perform on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete