Tuesday 16 June 2015

Te Reo Portfolio Sample

Description: In Te Reo we have been learning Te Reo maori. We have learnt lunch box stacks and sentences. We  watched videos and got inspired and got to make our own. We have been learning about how to say.............
  • What do you like
  • What don't you like 
  • What I don't like
  • What I do like
Image:



Big Idea: We had to make a movie with a buddy asking them what food they like. We use the camera. I think we were successful because we used clear voices.

Feedback/Feedforward: WOW Sophie I think you did a good job on using clear voices. I think you could improve on your pronunciation - Zara

Evaluation: I think I did really well on using a clear voices and no back round noises but I think I could work on my pronunciation.

1 comment:

  1. You and Bella have done a lovely job of this Sophie. You are sounding more and more fluent, which is great to hear! Your pronunciation will improve the more you practise!

    ReplyDelete