Wednesday 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:
In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Image: 




We had to make a book mark about the Marae and what we did.
I did mine about the Marae and the face of the Marae and the 
gorge walk the we went on. 























Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know? I think I achieve my goal because made 2 new friends. 

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? Achieving the stilts because I have never done them before. 

3.  What challenged you the most and why?


1 comment:

  1. Sophie - it is great to hear that you made some new friends at the Marae! Have you carried on those friendships now that you are back at school?
    Did it take you long to 'achieve' the stilts?

    ReplyDelete