Monday 16 February 2015

Math Goals

Description: We have been doing some tests to find out what we need to get better at. These were knowledge tests-we need to know these things within 3 seconds.

The pink highlighter is the thing that I need to work on (this only apply's for test 2) So I need to work on division and multiplication facts. I will do this by practicing 5 to 10 minute's every day and I know I have got better because I know them in 3 seconds.

Here is the first test we did.



























This is my second test which I did get over 80% on so I didn't get up to stage 6. So I'm on stage 5.























1 comment:

  1. Sophie - it is great to see all of the yellow highlight next to the questions that you ran out of time for! That tells me that you need to work to get faster at the knowledge on the first side of the test. I see that you have set your goal as division and multiplication facts - but you have yellow highlighter next to all of these...Does your goal need to be writing the words or ordering? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete