Thursday 18 September 2014

Inquiry-Cooking-Kerri

WALT:  gather information

Description:  Kerri (cooking)- Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while cooking different dishes from around the world. We have thought about and chosen a question that we are interested in. This is to help us find out and understand more about food and cultures from around the world. Then we started researching, gathering information, and moved through the ‘Get it, Sort it, Use it’ inquiry model.

Criteria:

Matrix showing what you think and what your inquiry teacher thinks.

 









Get It, Sort It, Use It Model 

 














Evaluation:
1. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of getting lots of get it information because I usually I would just go to one or two site's but this time I went to at least five.

2. What did you find challenging? The thing that challenged me the most was working in a team to cook.

3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? My next get it goal is to learn about different foods around the world. (This time I did desserts)










1 comment:

  1. Good on you Sophie! I'm proud of you too! I'm really looking forward to seeing your final product on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete